TF5420 | TwinCAT 3 motion pick-and-place#
Requires TwinCAT V3.1.4024.24 or higher
- New: In a CM group with Geo Blending, a blocker, that is triggered early enough before it becomes active, blends over and passed on without interruption.
- New MC Group for Coordinated Motion
- Consistent further development of PnP Group and for compatibility reasons launched in a new MC Group
- Choice between Geo Blending and Super Positioning Blending within the new Coordinated Motion Group
- Uses same PLC library (
Requires TwinCAT V3.1.4024.7 or higher
- New group type MC Group Coordinated Motion is available.
- Cyclic interface is extended for MC Group Coordinated Motion.
- New function blocks for MC Group Coordinated Motion:
MC_GroupHaltis implemented for MC Group Coordinated Motion.
mcCircPathchoiceLongSegmentare implemented for MC Group Coordinated Motion.
Requires TwinCAT V3.1.4022.0 or higher
- The remaining time and distance of the current segment can be read via ADSREAD.
- New function blocks for spatial transformations, that is for changing the reference system (
MC_SetCoordinateTransform) and for conveyor tracking (
MC_MAXIMUM is supported as input value from software version 188.8.131.52. For more detailed information please refer to the documentation for the respective function block.#
- New function block